Partnerships of the Faculty of Informatics
As part of its educational, research and knowledge sharing activities, the USI Faculty of Informatics can count on a number of international, national and regional partners. These are enabled by framework agreements, the participation in research platforms and, in particular, the individual scientific networks of its researchers, who dialogue and collaborate with colleagues from all over the world on scientific projects, publications, associations and academic conferences.
|At a glance|
|Partner universities and institutions||70|
| - coordination of Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing (PASC)
- participation in the National Centres of Competence in Research (NCCR):
- participation in the Swiss Competence Centers for Energy Research:
- member of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
- member of the Swiss Initiative in Systems Biology
- coordination of the Swiss Graduate Programme FoMICS
The map shows the institutions that have established a relationship with the Faculty of Informatics, either by formal collaboration agreement or through structured research projects and/or exchange programmes.