Online Master Info Week
Study Advisory Service
Start date: 4 May 2020
End date: 8 May 2020
The Master Meetings move online to become the Master Info Week to allow students to discover the Master programmes offered by USI in complete safety.
The virtual event will take place from May 4th to 8th 2020.
Register online to follow the presentations of the Masters: to access them, please click on the Master of interest.
- 11:00 - 11:45, Master in Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication
- 14:00 - 14:45, Master in Corporate Communication
- 15:00 - 15:45, Master in Media Management
- 16:00 - 16:45, Master in Communication, Management and Health
- 17:00 - 17:45, Master in Marketing and Transformative Economy
- 14:00 - 14:45, Master in Digital Fashion Communication
- 17:00 - 17:45, Master in History and Theory of Art and Architecture
- 11:00 - 11:45, Master in Software and Data Engineering
- 14:00 - 14:45, Master in Management
- 15:00 - 15:45, Master in Finance
- 16:00 - 16:45, Master in European Studies in Investor Relations and Financial Communication (Master in Financial Communication until A.Y. 2019/20)
- 17:00 - 17:45, Master in International Tourism
- 15:00 - 15:45, Master in Economia e politiche internazionali
And we will answer all your questions!
You will find information on our Student Services, testimonials from current students and alumni, career prospect and more.
The Academy of Architecture in Mendrisio held the Master Info Day on 6 March 2020; please find more information here.