Welcome to my web site!
I am working under the supervision of Prof. Michele Lanza, in the REVEAL research group, along with Fernando Olivero, Remo Lemma, Roberto Minelli, Luca Ponzanelli, and Tommaso Dal Sasso (who is now finishing his master degree in Italy).
Before starting my Ph.D., first I obtained my bachelor and master degrees in computer science from University of Bologna, also studying one year at the Université Libre De Bruxelles during my Master. After obtaining the master degree, I have been working in the industry for one year at Cineca, the largest Italian computing centre.
- The article Team design communication patterns in e-learning design and development, which I co-authored, has been accepted for publication in the ETR&D journal! Congratulations, Chrysi!
- The paper Manhattan: Supporting Real-Time Visual Team Activity Awareness, which I co-authored, has been accepted at ICPC 2013 ERA Track! Congratulations Michele!
- The paper Communication in Open Source Software Development Mailing Lists, which I co-authored, has been accepted at MSR 2013! Congratulations Anja!
- The demo paper Seahawk: Stack Overflow in the IDE, which I co-authored, has been accepted in the Formal Demonstration Track at ICSE 2013! Congratulations Luca!
- The workshop NaturaLISE 2013, which I co-organize, has been accepted to be co-located with ICSE 2013!
- Our paper Expectations, Outcomes, and Challenges of Modern Code Review has been accepted at ICSE 2013!