I am always on the lookout for potential PhD students. The goal of a PhD with me and within my group is to perform innovative, exciting research revolving around the general themes of software evolution research, software visualization, program comprehension, and mining software repositories. No topic is defined before hand, but is something that we define together.
If you are interested, please drop me a line.
What I offer
- A rather well paid position within the REVEAL research group
- The possibility to learn and play with bleeding edge technologies
- The possibility to work on new, fresh ideas, which are the one thing not missing in REVEAL
- Generous funding for travel, hardware and software
What you should offer
- Good, if not excellent, object-oriented programming skills
- If possible, a knack for design and visual thinking
- The willingness to work hard and play hard
- An open mind, and the flexibility to use that mind
- Decent/good English knowledge